IPMP allows you to group your organization’s projects to different level of groups. Projects could also be weighted inside a group and though various progressive, financial, operational and strategic reports could be retrieved. These grouped reports help you to compare similar projects with each other and with group average. In the following some features of this part are mentioned.
- Able to define types of projects
- Defining organizational strategies and business level
- Defining performance indicators and strategies implementation
- Defining users’ accessibility levels in different projects
- Able to define project group and determine the weight of each project in the group
- Providing a variety of cumulative charts for groups such as Project S-Curve and Project Group Cash Flow Chart